Allentown celebrated our first-ever Restaurant Month to showcase the delicious and vast array of restaurants that call Allentown home. Allentown is proud to boast more than 200 restaurants within its limits. The restaurants featured on this web site participated in that exciting program.
Whether one enjoys Japanese, Thai, Mexican, Italian, German, Brazilian, Spanish, Middle Eastern or Chinese it can all be found at the many great restaurants that make up Allentown’s eclectic menu.
Enjoy a taste of what Allentown has to offer and check back often to see other places where you can dine in Allentown!
This site also features a listing of the many destinations Allentown offers from museums to theatres and parks and indoor excitement. A link to our events calendar also helps to keep one informed on all the opportunities to laugh, dance, learn, explore, shop and more in our City. This year is especially eventful as we’re celebrating our 250th Anniversary. So, be sure to visit that link too!
Each time someone dined during restaurant month, they earned a chance to win great prizes like:
- GRAND PRIZE
Round-Trip Airline tickets to Myrtle Beach or Florida courtesy of Lehigh Valley International Airport
- A family membership to the Allentown Art Museum
- A pair of tickets to a show at Allentown Symphony Hall
- 2 tickets to a special exhibit tour through America On Wheels new exhibit Cars That Were Stars (exhibit opening April 14).The winners of the 2 tickets will also be welcomed to a Meet & Greet Ice Cream Social in the HubCap after the tour.
- Overnight package at the Holiday Inn Center City
- IronPigs Gift Basket
- One of four $25 Gift Certificates to ACI Halal Meat and Turkish Restaurant